DETAIL DENTAL KIDS POLICY REGARDING
We want you to know we are taking every precaution necessary to limit the exposure of any virus within our office. Listed below is a non-comprehensive list of actions we are taking to keep everyone safe.
- 360° Filtration System with Glass HEPA to capture 99.97% of Allergens and Pollutants up to 0.3 microns
- Aerosol Evacuation Devices
- UVC Light disinfection device designed to deactivate bacteria, viruses, and fungi on surfaces
- WHO-Approved Sanitizer formulation of 80% ethyl alcohol with peroxide, glycerin and water
- Decreasing the number of patients and employees in the office at any one time.
- Patients are seen in private rooms to further limit exposure.
- Patients are encouraged to call from their cars upon arriving for their appointment prior to entering building
N-95 Respirator Masks Isolation Gowns
We thank you for your assistance and understanding while we strive to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all of us.
Because your family's health and well-being are our first priority.
During this time our office is scheduling virtual appointments with one of our Dentists called Teledentistry. These visits will allow our Dentist to communicate with your family, from the comfort and safety of your own home, using video and audio technology. During these visits your dentist will be able to consult, diagnose, discuss treatment needs, and provide dental education.
We recommend using these services if you are experiencing pain or discomfort as it will help limit the amount of time required to be in our office. If needed, your dentist may recommend that you come into the office for a more thorough exam.